Real Estate Salesperson
Christopher Westfall, a native of Long Island, came to Syracuse University in 1984 to earn his Bachelors Degree in Biology and continued on to do graduate work and research in molecular biology/immunology at Rockefeller University, SUNY Upstate and SU.
Prior to joining the team at Cushman Wakefield | Pyramid Brokerage Company in 2007, he worked at the American Red Cross in Regulatory Affairs, and in broadcasting as an advertising account executive.
Chris specializes in the acquisition, disposition and re-development of industrial and investment properties. His professional focus lies in manufacturing, power generation, inter-modal distribution, port facilities, and hospitality/retail properties.
Chris is an avid outdoorsman spending his free time hunting, hiking, fishing, skiing and scuba diving, and is dedicated to the conservation of wildlife and the environment and serves as an advisory board member for the Audubon Society.
• Disposition of the former Beech-Nut Nutrition production facility in Canajoharie NY, total 971,000 sf.
• Acquisition of the former AES Power Generation portfolio in the Southern Tier of NYS, consisting of three coal fired power plants, rail yards and landfills, total of approx. 1.5 Million sf and 400 acres.
• Represented Wilmorite Development Group in disposition of a 43 acre development site including 100,000 sf indoor golf facility in Clay NY.
• Represented Muench Kreuzer Candle Company in disposition of 120,000sf manufacturing facility and 70,000sf warehouse facilities in Syracuse NY, also relocated regional office headquarters to Thruway Office Building in Liverpool NY.
• Represented Buyer of the 200,000sf Penfield Manufacturing facility in Syracuse NY
• Represented Buyer in acquisition of Business and Real Estate of Galizia Storage in Fulton NY.
• Represented Oberdorfer Foundry in disposition of their 240,000sf aluminum processing operation in Syracuse NY. Also offered advisory services in demolition, environmental remediation, re-development and marketing.
• Represented Abacus Acquisition Corp. in purchase of an AES Power Plant Portfolio, consisting of three coal fired power generation facilities, totaling over 1 Million sf in the Southern Tier of NYS.
• Represented Beech-Nut Nutrition in the disposition of their 971,000sf corporate Headquarters and manufacturing facility in Canajoharie NY.
• Represented DMI Acquisitions in disposition of former Suez GDF Power Station, 500,000 SF power plant and rail yard. Offered advisory services in environmental remediation, demolition, re-development and marketing.
• Represented Northern Industrial Holdings by providing advisory services at former Odenbach Naval Shipyard , a 66 acre superfund site. Offered advisory services in environmental remediation and marketing services.
Phone: (315) 445-8526
Fax: (315) 445-2074
Cell: (315) 415-5217
Pyramid Brokerage Company
5786 Widewaters Pkwy
P.O. Box 3
Syracuse, NY 13214
Phone: (315) 445-1030
Fax: (315) 445-2074