This 44,000SF four story downtown Elmira historic building was built as the Iszard's Department Store in 1924 and the majority of the building was renovated in 2000 into office space. The building is fully sprinkled, has passenger and freight elevator with access to a loading dock, highly wired with dual fiber optic loops, 2nd floor has a 75 seat amphitheater, server rooms on 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors and large basement for storage. Excellus BCBS occupies part of first floor. In rear of building is municipal parking garage that holds 700 cars. Great potential for a user or entrepreneur.
|Property Name:||Iszards Building|
|Building Size:||44,000 ±SF|