Historic Sage Building located in the heart of Downtown Ithaca on The Commons. The Sage Building was constructed in 1884 for lumber and shipping magnate Henry W. Sage, an early benefactor and trustee of Cornell University. The rehabilitation of the 3-story largely brick Sage Building was completed as part of the Harold's Square Development Project in 2020. The ground floor - 2,568 SF - features large-scale full glass frontage on two sides, high ceilings with industrial look, direct entry off The Commons as well from Harold's Square Courtyard, and offers options for outdoor seating. Ideal for a restaurant, micro-brewery or similar type use.
|Property Name:||Sage Building|
|Building Size:||7,904 ±SF|
|Smallest Space Avail:||2,568 ±SF|
|Largest Space Avail:||7,904 ±SF|
|Retail Position:||Free Standing|