Historic Sage Building located in the heart of Downtown Ithaca on The Commons. The Sage Building was constructed in 1884 for lumber and shipping magnate Henry W. Sage, an early benefactor and trustee of Cornell University. The rehabilitation of the 3-story brick building was completed in 2020 as part of the Harold's Square Development Project. Much of the 2nd and 3rd floor interiors remain intact. Prominent features include large-scale Queen Anne sash windows, connecting interior stair and skylight, architectural trim, and numerous fireplaces. Ideal for boutique office space.
|Property Name:||Sage Building|
|Building Size:||7,904 ±SF|
|Smallest Space Avail:||7,904 ±SF|
|Largest Space Avail:||7,904 ±SF|